Recently I started sharing with some family and friends this interesting idea I had about splitting up Young Living Premium Starter Kits between two different people. At first it was the perfect way for two friends to get the best of both worlds – household & cleaning products with the Thieves Starter Bundle and essential oils from the Welcome Home Kit. Both kits cost the exact same and have similar products to make it easy to break them up into two offerings.
After sharing with my friend and mentioning this idea on Instagram, I had someone reach out to me saying they wanted to split up a kit, but they didn’t have another person to split with. I figured it’s fairly easy for me to facilitate the split especially for Arizona residents. I ended up dropping off her kit to her, but could easily mail a kit to someone out of state too. We’ll see how much work this ends up being on my end and how long I offer it, but for now I think it’s the perfect starter kit to someone who wants to ditch their toxic products in their house and still reap the benefits of diffusing some great oils too.
*Please note that neither of these kits come with a diffuser. However, if you’re familiar with my essential oil posts then you know that I also give a welcome gift when you sign up for a starter kit and Essential Rewards — that gift can always be a diffuser valued up to $25! If you’re looking for a starter kit with a Young Living diffuser or the full version of one of these kits, please go to oilwith.me/tfk to place an order or message me for help!
THIEVES STARTER BUNDLE — $125 (~$140 after tax & shipping)
This kit provides you with everything you need to detox your home from harmful chemicals found in grocery store cleaning products. For more information specifically for this kit, please go to my blog post titled “New Offering | Thieves Starter Bundle as of 5.1.20“. Glancing at the image above, you can see that this starter kit has duplicates of almost everything! The items that are not duplicated is the 15 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil (not pictured here), Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste, and Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash. To split this kit evenly, I would give each person a 5 ml bottle of Thieves essential oil with a sample of another oil that you’d like to try. You would get the choice of either the toothpaste or the mouthwash depending on the inventory that I have of this kit.
Here’s a breakdown with the regular price of these items if you did not purchase through the Thieves Starter Bundle — Regular price after tax and shipping for the full kit is $227.15:
- Thieves® 15-ml essential oil (oil to diffuse, apply topically, drink, or add to cleaning sprays) regular price $45.72
- Thieves® AromaBright™ Toothpaste regular price $13.82 OR Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash regular price $14.80 (you choose between the two based on inventory)
- Thieves® Household Cleaner (this is what you use to create spray bottles for all-purpose spray, bathroom cleaner, glass cleaner, floor cleaner, fruit & veggie wash, etc.) regular price $29.61 each bottle; full kit comes with 2
- Thieves® Foaming Hand Soap (this is the only hand soap I can use because my hands would break out, get so dry and crack with the other soaps.) regular price $17.43 each bottle; full kit comes with 2
- Thieves® Spray (I use this to spray on my phone, hands, car keys, shopping carts, etc.) regular price $12.17 each bottle; full kit comes with 2
- Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier (I actually don’t have this because it’s been sold out due to COVID, but I hear it’s amazing and doesn’t make your hands sting like typical hand sanitizer) regular price $6.58 each bottle; full kit comes with 2
WELCOME HOME — $125 (~$140 after tax & shipping)
This kit was created to provide new members with the smells of home with eight of Young Livings most popular oils that can be bundled for awesome diffuser blends, DIY remedies and at a great price too! For more information specifically for this kit, please go to my blog post titled “Welcome Home Starter Kit”. Glancing at the image above, you can see that this starter kit is all different oils. However, I’ve categorized the oils so that it’s possible to break them up evenly between two people.
Here’s a breakdown with the regular price of these items if you did not purchase through the Welcome Home Starter Kit — Regular price after tax and shipping for the full kit is $218.32:
Non-Citrus Oils — all 5 ml:
- A1 – Lavender, 5 ml; regular price $15.79
- A2 – Peppermint, 5 ml; regular price $13.49
- B1 – Frankincense, 5 ml; regular price $40.13
- B2 – Valor®, 5 ml; regular price $52.30
- C1 – Lemon, 15 ml; regular price $15.13
- C2 – Lime, 15 ml; regular price $16.45
- D1 – Tangerine, 15 ml; regular price $21.71
- D2 – Grapefruit, 15 ml; regular price $22.70
Non-Citrus Oils — Lavender (A1), Peppermint (A2), Frankincense (B1), Valor (B2):
To split up this grouping of oils you would select one of the A oils and one of the B oils, based on inventory. Essentially you’d pick between Lavender (A1) or Peppermint (A2). Also, you’d choose between Frankincense (B1) or Valor (B2).
- A1 – Lavender – this oil is the jack of all trades oil, apply topically for cuts, bites and burns, it’s included in most of my DIY remedies, put a toothpick in the bottle and swirl in a mocha, and diffuse it to aide sleep or give a calming presence.
- A2 – Peppermint – great for cleaning (I use it in my glass and mirror cleaner), adding to smoothies or baking (check out my recipe for how I use this in my Mint Chip Smoothies, diffusing, applying topically, etc.
- B1 – Frankincense – this oil pairs perfectly with lavender for sleep, and is used in many “glow serums” for skincare.
- B2 – Valor® – this is actually my favorite oil. I call it my happy oil because it helps with emotions, confidence, concentration, etc. I use this as my daily perfume and in my diffuser mainly.
Citrus Oils — Lemon (C1), Lime (C2), Tangerine (D1), Grapefruit (D2):
To split up this grouping of oils you would select one of the C oils and one of the D oils, based on inventory. Essentially you’d pick between Lemon (C1) or Lime (C2). Also, you’d choose between Tangerine (D1) or Grapefruit (D2). All of these oils are great to add to water to give it some flavor.
- C1 – Lemon – great for cleaning, baking, diffusing, skin or hair products etc. Be careful when applying topically and going out in the sun because citrus oils can cause photosensitivity.
- C2 – Lime – this oil is included in many diffuser blends to create the perfect scent for your home or to a roller bottle for perfume, etc.
- D1 – Tangerine – great for cleaning, diffusing, creating perfumes, etc.
- D2 – Grapefruit – I use this oil in my sugar scrub to create an at home spa experience as well as diffusing.
I’ve included some examples of what splitting up these oils might look like! Please let me know if you have any questions on this. I hope I didn’t lose anyone!
PURCHASING A FULL SPLIT KIT
If you’ve made it this far along, then I’m guessing you’re curious how to purchase a kit that isn’t available online. Since I’m taking these orders manually, I recommend emailing me at email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Full Name (as you’d like it listed on your Young Living account)
- Username (to log into your account)
- Preferred Email Address (where all account information will be sent)
- Phone Number (to have on file)
- Mailing Address (your mailing address will be updated in your account after I mail the Split Kit to you – this will help me to access shipping information)
- Your Preferred Welcome Gift (would you like spray bottles and the vessel to contain your cleaning supplies, a mini diffuser, or a bottle of carrier oil and spray/roller bottles for DIY remedies?)
After your kit is mailed to you, I will send you your account information! When purchasing a Split Kit, you’ll receive the same treatment then if you bought it straight from the Young Living website, which includes:
- Young Living membership with wholesale pricing for 12-months (a 50 PV purchase will need to be placed before your one-year anniversary in order to keep your membership active)
- Access to the Nesting Well Facebook group. Check out the @nestingwell account on Instagram to get a preview of the great resources that will be at your fingertips!
- Resources from me in printed, text and/or email form depending on your preference.
- Access to Essential Rewards bonus gifts and rewards points.
ESSENTIAL REWARDS 100 PV GIFT FOR JUNE
Citronella is the highlighted essential oil for the month of June and will come with your Split Kit if your order is placed during the month of June! For more on how to make this bug spray recipe, go to my blog post “TFK Oils Recipe | Bug Off Spray, Diffuser Blend & Relief Roller“.