I’m so excited to host the 3rd annual Robbins Brothers “Diamonds + Desserts” couples event on Wednesday, November 20th from 6-8pm at the North Scottsdale store. If you’re unfamiliar with the previous two events, the idea behind the event is for couples who are in the market for ring shopping to shop and learn about diamonds and ring settings together all while being pampered, entering to win some great raffles, and leaving with a VIP gift bag.
We have a great line up of pampering services and vendors for you to enjoy while you shop, along with food, drinks and VIP gift bags. This is a private event, so if you’re interested in joining, please RSVP on EventBrite or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already reached out to me saying that you were interested in attending, then you probably have received a PaperlessPost invite already. Or if you have friends who might be interested, feel free to share this post privately.
Event Details + How to RSVP
Date: Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
Time: 6pm – 8pm
RSVP via EventBrite, which is a private event that only I can see the guest list too. If you have any questions, please reach out to me, Katrina Fox via email@example.com, or by phone call/text to 480-209-7453. The event is also on Facebook, so feel free to share the event with friends. The Facebook event is also a private guest list.
The Pampering + Activities
The different stations to be included at the event are as follows:
- Braid bar by Sarah Stidham Beauty
- Mini-makeovers by Heather N Artistry
- Customized scents and massage oils from Young Living with help from An Essential Motherhood
- Charcuterie from harvest + thyme
- Edible cookie dough and ice cream sandies from Scoopwell’s
- VIP Gift Bags + Raffles
- Ring education, drinks and more!
There will be multiple raffle prizes available to guests who attend the event and the prizes will be given away that night. Without giving away too much, here are a few of the prizes you can win:
- Robbins Brothers jewelry ($300 value)
- Dermalogica in Scottsdale ProSkin30 treatment ($100 value)
- The Madison 5-class pack for him and her ($158 value)
- Mountain Shadows resort one-night stay ($250 value)
- Hotel Valley Ho one-night stay ($250 value)
- Couples shoot with Jennifer Markle Photography
- Heather N Artistry bridal package credit to use towards bridal trial and day of wedding services ($150 value)
- Elizabeth Mott cruelty-free makeup prize pack
- Lather beauty products prize pack
- Gift cards from Lou Malnati’s and Shake Shack
- Movie passes to Harkin’s Theatres
- A VIP gift bag for each couple that includes the latest magazine from AZ Foothills, and allows you to chose the gift that you want! Don’t forget to fill out the questionnaire after registration. Some of the gift options are from 100% Pure, Dermalogica, Feel, Fresh, Marc Anthony, Novex, NYX, Puravida, Sephora, Society Lashes, St. Tropez, Tatcha, and Urban Decay.
We realize that not everyone is sharing with their friends and family let alone social media that they are shopping for rings with their significant other. As to keep it a surprise for everyone, we respect your privacy and allow each guest to respectfully decline the option for photos at check-in.
‘My significant other is “out of town” that night…’
If your significant other is out of town or is possibly a bit on the traditional side, feel free to bring a friend so that you can get a good understanding of what ring style you like. That way your friend can nonchalantly report back to your significant other.