Last year I had the pleasure of bringing 32 of my closest friends together for a special education and pamper party at Robbins Brothers. Yes, Robbins Brothers the engagement ring store! Couples came to the event to learn about diamond rings aka engagement rings 😉 in a very stress free environment. Some couples who were already engaged came to look at wedding bands and some couples who were already married and expecting a baby on the way looked at push presents and anniversary bands. Now that it’s been a year since the event, I am happy to report that 3 engagements have taken place. Plus, 3 couples found wedding bands and a mom-to-be actually won a free push present from the Robbins Brothers raffle at the event! Since we had such a fun time last year, I am planning the 2nd Annual Robbins Brothers Couples Event! A couple things have changed since last year’s event (blog post here)…
This year I’m happy to announce that the event is centered around the theme of “Evening of Design,” which will include an exclusive first look at the brand new styles from the most influential jewelry designers; Tacori, Simon G, Henri Daussi, Coast Diamond, Michael M and more.
Event Details + How to RSVP
Date: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Location: Robbins Brothers Scottsdale, 7435 East Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260
RSVP to Eventbrite here, which is a private event that only I can see the guest list too. If you have any questions, please reach out to me, Katrina Fox via email@example.com, or by phone call/text to 480-209-7453. The event is also on Facebook, so feel free to share the event with friends. The Facebook event is also a private guest list.
Pamper stations to be included at the event are as follows:
There will be multiple raffle prizes available to guests who attend the event and the prizes will be given away that night. Without giving away too much, here are a few of the prizes you can win:
- Robbins Brothers jewelry ($500 value)
- Dermalogica in Scottsdale his and her ProSkin30 treatments ($100 value)
- Heather N Artistry bridal package credit to use towards bridal trial and day of wedding services ($150 value)
- Suss Pastries 6″ Custom Cake ($40-50 value)
- After It Training “his and her” 60 day memberships for TribeFit Group Training Classes ($600 value)
- BU Activewear women’s leggings ($50 value)
- Mountain Shadows resort round of golf for two
- The Village Health Clubs & Spas couples massages
- Uptown Cheapskate gift card ($50 value)
- CIVANA Carefree overnight stay with access to the fitness center and complimentary classes
- VIP gift bags for each couple filled with the latest magazine from AZ Foothills, Vitacoco Coconut Water, Desert Honey Caramels from Suss Pastries, a free eyelash offer from Heather N Artistry, coupon to Harmony Boards, samples from Dermalogica, and more!
We realize that not everyone is sharing with their friends and family let alone social media that they are shopping for rings with their significant other. As to keep it a surprise for everyone, we respect your privacy and allow each guest to respectfully decline the option for photos at check-in.
‘My significant other is “out of town” that night…’
If your significant other is out of town or is possibly a bit on the traditional side, feel free to bring a friend so that you can get a good understanding of what ring style you like. That way your friend can nonchalantly report back to your significant other.